Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's cold!

Just as Christmas ought to be! I'm so glad it won't be a t-shirt/shorts kind of Christmas (as we often have here in Mississippi!) I love the winter! :)

I don't like the fact that there are people I love and care about who have to travel in this weather. As you may have seen, there is a snow storm hitting the North-Central portion of the US. My roommates left this morning for Illinois - it took them 11 hours to get home! I have another friend who was driving from Kentucky to Michigan tonight, but last I heard from him, he had only traveled 90 miles in 4 hours. He was having to find a hotel room because they had closed the interstate. Yikes! Hopefully, he can make it to his parents' home tomorrow.

Well, it's time to go snuggle under the covers and keep warm! Just two more days till Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Jax said...

merry christmas, christy!

Neely said...

I heard about the terrible weather today! It's pretty bad in some parts of Canada as well.

Have a merry Christmas Christy!