Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm still here

Goodness where does the time go!?! So many things have been happening and occupying my time. I really am going to be better at posting thoughts and ideas here. Until the time comes to close this blog, that is - which is not anytime soon! :)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! Mine was really wonderful. It's amazing the changes that can take place among family and friends in the span of 365 days. I'm sure that the next 353 days will hold twists and turns we could never imagine. Hopefully, they will all be good and bring good things into each person's life.

Tonight as I was sitting in church, the thought crossed my mind that things are about to really take off - and I'm ready! I believe God is moving in my life and He's going to take me to places I've never been. I want to make sure I can hear His voice clearly and am willing to step out in faith when necessary. I don't want to miss a thing! My heart's desire is to know Him more intimately than ever before.

Well, that's just a few thoughts I had tonight. I realized I've been extremely derelict in writing on this page (not that I have THAT big of an audience!) and wanted to put something out there for those who do stop by.

I'll be back soon!

No comments: