Saturday, January 15, 2005

My, how time flies!

Well, I can hardly believe it is already halfway through January!!! It was just New Year's eve a couple of days ago.....right?!??! I'm continuously amazed at how fast time passes the older I get. I can remember being in junior high and feeling like the summer lasted f-o-r-e-v-e-r!! (I didn't like summers - we lived in a neighborhood with very few kids, plus - I just liked school!)

These days, it just seems like you blink and a month has already passed by! The Valentine's Day memorabilia is out in full force and I expect to see summer clothes on the racks before too many more days. As an aside...it's amazing the number of people who are back at the gym! The numbers had thinned out quite a bit in November and December and now it's almost too crowded to work out!!! Everyone's getting ready for the swimsuit season! I'm sure it's more noticable because I'm a member at an all-ladies gym.

Anyway - there is so much on my plate in the next few months. Lots of things are happening and I'm having to learn how to balance it all. It is an exciting time to be alive....at least I think so! I'm looking forward to what 2005 brings. Before I know it, the spring and summer will have passed and it will be the fall and winter season and time for the beginning of yet another new year.

No comments: