Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My trip to Cozumel

I'm baaack! :)

Even though I'm still suffering from "sea legs", it is good to be back at home. (At times the room still sways!) Everyone should take a cruise at least once!

I must say, I had the best sleep I've had in a LONG time on this cruise! The gentle swaying of the boat and the constant soft drumming of the ship's motor is a perfect recipe for a good night's sleep! The bed was comfortable, too! Of course, the constant activity of the day helped to contribute to sheer exhaustion by the time my head hit the pillow each night! It was great!

The staff on board the ship were outstanding as well. They were very friendly and worked their butts off! I don't envy their jobs! It might be nice to sail around the world, but I don't know that I'd want to work while doing it. Those folks are on that boat, away from their families, for eight to nine months at a time! Yikes! I can't imagine even taking a 14-day cruise, much less living and working on a ship for eight months straight! The people on staff that I had the opportunity to talk with were very nice and interesting.

Anyway, I have pictures from the cruise. You can check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you need to update your blog about your new blessing.. LOL