Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Just so you know . . .

The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy for me. We have a major banquet April 25, and I will be swamped trying to stay on top of all of that. We are hoping to have around 800 guests, so you do the math!

Anyway, I will try not to let too many days go by without a post - since I know you are all dying to hear from me! :) I've got some things rolling around in my head and hope to put them into words soon. I was thinking of doing some sort of poll to fill in for days I miss posting. Here's one to get started:
What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
If you have any ideas for another poll, let me know!

God bless you all and thank you for taking time to stop by and read my ramblings. I'm very humbled that anyone would have an interest in something I say.

No comments: