Saturday, May 10, 2003

Dude, I'm gettin' a Mac!

Well, a small dream of mine is coming true! I have wanted a laptop for a long time and more recently I have wanted to get a Mac - finally I am getting one! Hopefully by the end of next week!

This is my first foray into the world of the Mac. I have been a faithful PC user since 1992, simply because I didn't know about Macs and their great capabilities. However, now I'm sold and am excited about getting mine.

For those of you who are interested, here is what I'll be getting: iBook, 900MHz, 14.1" display, 640 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard drive, with a DVD/CD-RW combo drive. I can't wait to make my first movie! :-)

Now don't panic, my PC-using friends! I will still be using a PC on a regular basis at work. Look at it this way: I am simply expanding my knowledge! I hope to display some of what I learn, here on my blog. Anyone with Mac experience, feel free to send me advice, helpful hints and web sites that are good resources.

No comments: