Monday, May 19, 2003

Just shoot me and get it over with

If I never pick up another paint brush, it will be too soon!!!

As you can tell, I haven't posted here since last Wednesday. The reason: me and several other people have been redecorating a friend's house for the past few days. Our friend went out of town and made the "mistake" of letting me house-sit for her. Well, unbeknownst to her, several of us got together and redecorated four out of five rooms in her house. I know - we are absolutely insane. We now know this for sure!

Anyway, she will be back home in about 30 minutes from this post when she will see what we've done! It was great, though. She needed a boost, and we were glad we could do it for her.

Word to the wise - if you want to redecorate, only go for one or two rooms at a time!!! I know I will never try doing that again!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. God has been so incredibly good to me, I hope He has blessed you, too!


UPDATE: Well, Deborah came home and loved what we did! I'm so glad we were able to bless her this way. She is an awesome lady and we love her a bunch!

No comments: