Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Let me explain...

Well folks, it looks like my posts may be few and far between for the next two weeks. At work, I'm in the midst of preparing for a huge banquet (there will be around 900 people in attendance) so my work load has gotten very large. By the time I get home, I'm brain dead. On top of that, I may have a couple of babysitting jobs filling some of my evenings. When that happens, I'm not online. Gotta make some extra money.

Anyway, I do hope to get online from time to time. In fact, I may have something interesting to write about this weekend. We'll see. I know how plans have a tendency to change. :)

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Mine was fabulous. I spent the day with my family and a couple of friends from church. We had a wonderful time sitting around after lunch sharing stories. That, to me, is the best part of being with friends and family. I love hearing stories from people's lives.

I'm going to bed now, before I fall out of my chair. I've been having a hard time getting out of bed this week. My schedule has been so very messed up and I need to get it back on track! Aaagghhhh! Stop the world, I want to get off!!!!

Pray for us (me and the people I work with). This banquet is our main fundraiser. It can be a hard life working for a non-profit ministry! We need to sell a bunch of tickets to the banquet in the next week or so.

Until next time.....Have a blessed week!

No comments: