Monday, April 19, 2004

Rave Reviews

The one other time I've cut off all my hair, I got so many compliments from people, I wish I had done it earlier. Same thing this time. It's kind of strange. I really did like my hair long. It was incredibly curly, and unlike most people with naturally curly hair, I loved it - and still do. I'm just having to adjust to the time it now takes to fix my hair.

I did have a picture made, but it wasn't that great. I may get my roommate to snap one later tonight. Right now, we're waiting for our food to cook on the grill. We got a late start! :)

Anyway, I will have pictures posted by the end of the week.

So, life right now is good. I'm extremely tired, but that will pass. I just missed some sleep last week and need to catch up. :) My poor roommate, Dee Dee, had a horrible day. She got hit with over $500 in expenses to fix her car. It wasn't something she expected or needed to happen. I see God working in so many ways in the lives of the people I know and love. It is interesting to watch. Especially in my own life. This past week, I didn't spend as much time with Him as I wanted or needed to and boy, could I tell! I'm working on changing that this week. I'll let you know how I do!

Well, it's time to go - food's ready! I'll post more later.

No comments: