Thursday, September 11, 2003

Don't you just love kids?

Ok, here she is - Trinity Cheyenne! Isn't she beautiful!!?!?! She is so tiny, too! I'm so excited by her birth and a bit sad. Excited because I get to love another wonderful child and be an influence in her life - sad because this will be the last opportunity for me to be an aunt for a while. If my youngest brother ever gets married and starts having children, I'll be excited.

I'm also a bit sad - but not too much - that I don't have any of my own yet. However, when I look at where I am and the life that I have, I can't imagine being married and having a family right now. God's timing is always perfect - even though it's usually not my timing. Still, His way is always the better way.

In the mean time, I'm living a full life - spending time with friends and family, working, writing for this blog (although I haven't been good at it lately) and spending time getting into God's word. I cannot complain.

No comments: