Friday, September 05, 2003

The last time...

I'll ever be an Aunt! (Unless my youngest brother gets married and has children.)

Yes, my brother and his wife had their fourth and final child yesterday - Trinity Cheyenne. (Ben wanted to name her Trinity Omega - since she is the third daughter and the last child. Shannon wasn't going for it!) I can't wait to see her later today!

Anyway, I got to play mom yesterday to my other two nieces and nephew - Hannah, Mackenzie and Nathaniel. I took off of work to stay with them and we had a good time! I must say though, it wasn't real fun when Hannah got up at 5:50 am this morning. I don't usually see that hour of the day! I'll be staying with them each night until my brother and sister-in-law get home with the new baby. The two Mamaw's are taking turns keeping them during the day today, tomorrow and Sunday.

In any case, I'll be busy for the next few days. If I can get a picture of Trinity, I'll post it. TTFN!

No comments: