Monday, September 22, 2003

Not much to say

As you can tell, I haven't had much to say. I've been busy but more to the point, I've been putting off some things that would greatly increase the number of posts. Namely - I've been avoiding dealing with some personal things. But more on that later.

The family is doing well. Roomates are doing good - although there's been some drama for Meagan. I've got to make sure it's ok with her to post about it, but right now is not a good time for it. If you're looking for something to pray about - pray for her about her job. She could really use some Divine intervention!

Anyway, I'll be housesitting for the rest of the week, so I might try to write some things at night and then actually post them when I get to work. Hopefully I can do some catching up.

Later!

No comments: