Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I'm back in business!

I got my laptop back!!!!! Woohoo!!!! I am so excited to have it back.

The speed at which Apple repaired my laptop has restored my faith in this company! I shipped it out on Thursday of last week and got it back on Tuesday. They totally replaced all of the outer casing - so my laptop looks like new! Except that my battery is a slightly different color, but I won't be picky about that! :)

Now I will try to get back in the groove of posting. I think not having my computer worked out for the best anyway - I wouldn't have had enough time to post anyway.

I'm going to sign out now, since I have some things to do before tomorrow, but I hope you all will have a blessed Christmas. Be sure to hug all those folks you'll be with this week - even the ones you might not like very much. We never know if this Christmas will be the last one we have with those we love.

Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: