Friday, December 05, 2003

iBook Update

Well, it could be the end of next week before I get my laptop back. *sigh* They are having to replace the logic board, and apparently, many other people's as well. Seems like they had a generation of bad logic boards and now they are on backorder. All I know is, I miss my 'puter!

In spite of being Mac-less, life has been busy. As I said, I knew this week at work was going to be crazy, and sure enough - it has! The only reason I'm getting to post something is because no one else is in the office right now. I finally finished our newsletter and other items we have to get printed to mail out. Whew! I need a vacation!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was fantastic! We had 10 people at our house on Thanksgiving. The food was great, but the fellowship was even better. I'm just so thankful to God for all of His blessings in my life.

Last night, me and Deedee picked out our Christmas tree. I know she probably wanted to kill me. I'm so picky and all she wanted was a tree. We did meet in the middle and found a really cute tree for only $30!!! She was excited to find one cheap and I was glad to get a tree I actually liked. Her boyfriend, James, helped us get it to the house. He is just an awesome guy. I'll be sure to post pictures of the Christmas tree. (I know I missed getting pictures of the pumpkins at Halloween, but the tree will live longer than our pumpkins did!)

Anyway, this weekend is going to be crazy - oh the holiday season! It's Christmas-time in the city! I'm leading worship at a church "lock-in" tonight, but then I'll have to leave around 2am to make the hour-long drive home so I can grab a couple hours of sleep before I have to get up and be in a Christmas parade (with our motorcycle ministry) first thing in the morning. Needless to say, tomorrow is going to be interesting! I'm already tired thinking about it. On top of that - we have to decorate our tree sometime!

I hope your weekend is fun for you! Until next time.....

No comments: