Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Still learning

"And Solomon, my son, get to know the God of your ancestors. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and with a willing mind. For the LORD sees every heart and understands and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever." 1 Chronicles 28:9

"If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me." Jeremiah 29:13

This is becoming so real to me right now. He truly does what He says - but watch out - when you invite Him in, He will leave no stone un-turned.

My heart's desire is to know Christ like I've never known Him before. I didn't realize how much of "me" was still in the way. It has been a little bit painful, but just like getting a shot when you've got an infection - when He starts to work, relief is almost immediate. It is truly amazing.

I can't wait to see what else is on my horizon. I feel like God is up to something big, so we will just have to see what that is! All I know is that I love Him more than anything - and I believe I can at last say that without any doubt.

No comments: