Thursday, June 19, 2003

Good things come to those who wait

Well, I am in another waiting game! Me and two friends (Deedee and Meagan) are waiting to hear whether or not we'll be able to rent this house we want. The problem is - Deedee and Meagan have to be out of their current home by the end of the month!!!!! That's only 11 days away!!!!! Aaaagggghhhh!

I am so excited about being roommates with these two. I met Deedee at church about 2 months ago. We hit it off instantly! She is so awesome! Her sister, Meagan, moved to Mississippi from Illinois two weeks ago and we, too, hit it off instantly! They are great and a LOT of fun!!! Once we get settled in, our house will be like Grand Central Station with all the friends we have coming over!!

Anyway, if the house we want doesn't work out, we do have a back-up - but it's not what we want!!! I must say, though, I do see God's hand at work in every step of this process: from when a testimony I gave about God's provision prompted Deedee to approach me about being housemates to right now. I know it is in His hands. Sometimes, I just don't like not knowing how it will all work out. Wait a minute - who am I kidding - I never like not knowing how it works out! Lord, just be patient with me!

I'll keep you posted as to what transpires!

No comments: