Monday, June 23, 2003

The search goes on...

I hate house hunting!!!! We are still no closer to finding a place to live than we were last week! However - the pressure is off a bit. Deedee has a friend who said she could live with her for a couple of weeks until we get the housing situation worked out. Meagan decided to go back to Illinois for a bit to save up some more money - she has a new job down here which starts in August.

There is one option we'll be looking at on Wednesday. (Lord willing!) I went by and looked at it today - it looks like a serious possibility!!! If it's not rented when we look at it, we'll probably go for it - all that's left is to clear the credit check. *fingers crossed*

I know it will all come together. As I said in my previous post, I know that God's hand is in all of this. Too many things have happened for it not to be so! The hardest part is trusting Him to bring it to pass, because it is always in His time and not ours!

Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: