Sunday, June 15, 2003

Life is good

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted something interesting to read. (At least I hope my ramblings are interesting!) There have been a lot of things happening in my life over the past couple of weeks.

As I posted a few weeks ago, I got a new laptop. My iBook came in!!!! I love it! I've been frustrated that I've not had the opportunity to really explore it and the software I have loaded on it. I'm very familiar with PC's, but Mac's are totally new to me. Although a Mac is not too different from a PC, there are some significant differences that elevate the Mac far above the PC. I have been won over to the Mac side and it is Good!

My church is growing and as a result, I've been involved in a couple of things. I'm a cell leader, so we have weekly meetings. On top of that, our church hosts a motorcycle ministry and we've had a bunch of people join our church in the past few months because of that ministry. I've made some really awesome friends and God is opening so many doors, I'm overwhelmed by what is taking place. As things develop, I will write more about what is happening. There could be some really interesting posts!!!! I'll tell you this - it is so cool to go outside of our church on Sunday mornings and see all of the motorcycles! I'll post some pictures so you can see. :)

I feel like I'm on the verge of some great things happening in my life. I'll be turning 30 in July, and I am really excited! I've been a "late bloomer" in a lot of ways, so I really do feel like I'm just getting started in my life. I know that I have a closer relationship with God than I've ever had and I'm more confident in who I am than I've ever been before. I know, too, that I have a long way to go! I look forward to the journey ahead!

No comments: