Sunday, July 06, 2003

Another mile-marker

Well, folks - I'm all settled in (with the exception of a few things that still need to be put away)! Have I mentioned that I love my new house? Deedee and I are enjoying ourselves and have already had company over this past week! Meagan will be home in a few weeks and then we'll really find our "groove". I'm excited.

Tomorrow, I will be turning 30. Woohoo!!!! I am excited. I feel like I'm on the verge of something great - either for me personally or with some part of the many things in which I'm involved. I just have a sense of underlying excitement deep within. Have you ever experienced that? Only God knows the things He has in store for me over the next year, but I sure am looking forward to whatever it may be.

I know I said I would post pictures of the house, and I will, but it may be a couple of days. I haven't had an opportunity to borrow my dad's digital camera to take the pictures!!! I'm at my parent's house now, so I'll get it today. Updating this page will be easier once we get the internet service connected at the house.

Anyway, I guess I'll get off of here for now. We're about to have dinner and some birthday cake!! :) Yum, yum!

No comments: