Saturday, July 19, 2003

Thought of something else to say...

Well, as you can see by the posting time of this entry - I'm up late!!!!

Everyone made it safely home today! Thank God! Deedee and Meagan's mom is here visiting as well as her friend Pat and a little girl, Sam, that's a friend of their family. As I said the other day - this weekend is going to be a riot! Up until about 30 minutes ago, we were out on the porch visiting.

I just love people! (Most of the time!!) And having them at my house is even better! I don't know how much of that is just bred into me (being born in the south) or how much of that is born in me because of Christ being in my life. His word does say that

"Love comes from God. Anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God - for God is love." 1 John 4:7-8

That is so cool!

It is my heart's desire that our house will be a place of refuge - not only for Deedee, Meagan and myself - but for anyone who steps over our threshold and needs a little love. I pray for God's blessing to be on our house and that He would use it for His glory. Who knows what will happen??!?!?!?

Still thinking about starting a new blog about our house. Deedee likes the idea, and I haven't talked to Meagan yet. Keep watching! We may have one up soon!

No comments: