Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Countdown to war

I don't have anything profound to say today. I did get into a "discussion" with someone on this page. (I'm Singpraises.) It is amazing to me the things people are saying about the war. I'm glad my hope is in the Lord.

"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." Lamentations 3:24

On a brighter note - I spent the evening with friends from church. What a wonderful crowd! I'm a bit partial as the people in this "crowd" are in my cell group. I love them all and we had a fabulous time being together and getting to know one another better. Did you know there are many Bible references to "one-another"? Here is an excellent article on the "Ministry of One-Anothering".

God bless you all! I hope God is blessing your socks off this week!

No comments: