Wednesday, August 27, 2003

My Hero(ine)!

I have finally found someone I want to be like when I grow up. (It's about time since I'm 30!!!)

Ann Coulter is the coolest woman! She has brains, she has beauty and she has strong beliefs and convictions. What a gal! And, she doesn't mind saying it "like it is."

I've only recently begun to pay attention to what she has to say, mainly because she's been on Fox News and Sean Hannity's radio program several times. Recently, she was interviewed by Rush Limbaugh for his newsletter. I've just begun to read some of her columns and I love her panache. I plan on getting every one of her books. Here is an excerpt from a column she wrote on September 13, 2001:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

That's something you won't hear from the liberal media, but she's absolutely right.

No comments: