Tuesday, August 05, 2003

On Vacation

I can't believe I'm actually on vacation! It's not a really fantastic vacation - I'm not on the beach - but I am off of work and out of the office!!!! Yippee! I am enjoying myself, nonetheless.

We've had a bunch going on since I last wrote. Last Friday, we hosted our first really big gathering here at the house. The motorcycle ministry we are involved with has weekly meetings (hosted at different homes each week) and we were glad to offer our home as a meeting place. It went really well. We were concerned about parking, but it worked out perfectly! Of course the bikes all parked in the front yard. I wish I had thought about it - I would have taken a picture to post! Anyway, we had about 20 people over and it was a ton of fun!!

I'm still considering doing another blog specifically about the life and times of me and my roommates in our house. I think it would be fun. I've got a couple of other stories I could post that would make for interesting reading. I guess this week would be a good time to get it running.

Well, I'm going to sign off. My two nieces are spending the night with me tonight. One has already gone to sleep and now I need to get the other one to sleep.

Until later!

No comments: