Sunday, March 07, 2004

It's a beautiful day!

God is good! All the time!
All the time! God is good!

Can you tell I'm excited about my Jesus? :)

We had a beautiful day yesterday for our poker run. There were only 20 participants, but we made some new connections and met many new people. It was awesome! I wish I already had a motorcycle. *sigh*

Anyway, we had a fabulous time in church this morning. It's the first Sunday of the month, so we had Fellowship Dinner right after service and it was good! I must say, I'm a part of an incredible body of believers. I wish everyone could experience what we have. It truly is a God thing! Only He could have brought such a mix of people together in once place. I am always excited to be around my extended "family".

I'm leaving this afternoon to go to Tuscaloosa, AL for a regional staff meeting. Unfortunately, the hotel we'll be in doesn't have internet access (what's wrong with this world!) so I probably won't be back on until Tuesday. God is probably wanting me to be off this thing for a while anyway. :) I'm looking forward to being with our other staff. We always have a blast when we get together, but anytime you get people together who love Jesus, it's a good thing. I know I'll be blessed....well, I already am blessed!

One other thing before I'm outta here: this Thursday will be my One-Year Blogiversary. I'm so excited about that! I've met some really nice people through having a blog and to all of you who read my posts - "THANK YOU!!!!!" I'm trying to think of something special to post of that day. We'll see....it's going to be a busy week.

No comments: