Friday, March 26, 2004

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday. I was joking with my boss that I'm going to change my work week to four, ten-hour days so I can be sure to get rested on the weekend. I don't know why I'm so tired!

Just checked on my computer to find out about how long it will take to get it back. Estimates are I should have it by the end of next week. Woohoo! I miss my computer already. I'll have to remember to treat it kindly and give it praise from time to time. I don't want to take it for granted ever again. So easily we expect those things (or even people) that make our lives run smoothly to always be there. I may have a party for my computer when it comes home.

I hope you know I'm joking.

Anyway, I realized about a week ago that I missed the one-year anniversary of the birth of this blog. March 11, 2003 is the day I took a step of faith (thinking that maybe someone would be interested in reading my thoughts) and began my adventure in the blogosphere. It has definitely been fun! I've met some very interesting people and my life is definitely better for having met them. In addition to that, I've learned how to voice those thoughts that for far too long just roamed aimlessly in my mind. This blog has been a bit of therapy for me and I'm grateful.

To all of you who read my stuff - Thank You!!!! I am always humbled when someone tells me my thoughts have impacted their life in some way. That is truly an amazing thing.

So I just wanted to post something before the weekend. I have no idea when I'll get another opportunity to post something. This may be a good time for me to get into the habit of writing my thoughts on paper anyway.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: