Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Part-time job

Ok, I said I'd update you about the part-time job at Old Navy. Well, here's what I know....last week I went for a job interview - which went very well. The guy who interviewed me was very friendly and helped me to feel right at ease. If you can believe this, he was impressed that I was not only on time for the interview, but I was early by about 10 minutes. What is the world coming to that employers would be impressed that potential employees can be on time. If that's the only requirement for this job, I know I got it!

Anyway, I'll be going back for another interview probably next week. The general manager is on vacation and will be back then. I think I would enjoy working this part-time job. The manger who interviewed me seemed to be willing to work me a bunch, so if I do get the job, I may not have much spare time. *sigh* Oh well, the more I work, the faster I can pay off some bills! I'm trying not to let the short-term struggles obstruct my view of the long-term victories.

We'll see. I'll be sure to let you know what happens!

No comments: