Saturday, February 21, 2004

What a night!

I have just had the most exciting night! I heard Anne Graham Lotz share from God's word and Michael Card ministered to us in song. It was a fabulous evening! God really spoke to me through both of them and I am just awed by His Spirit.

This weekend, I am in Kansas City celebrating the Fellowship of Christian Athletes' 50th Anniversary. To say the least, it has been an outstanding time of reflection, inspiration and motivation. It is so exciting to see how God has grown this ministry in 50 years and to know that the best is yet to come. I am so blessed to be a part of FCA and to have a small part in bringing the message of Christ to young people in our state. Man! I'm pumped!

Anyway, just wanted to share a bit of my weekend. I'm sure there will be more to come out of my time in Kansas City. Tomorrow will be a long travel day. As much as I have enjoyed my time here, I will be glad to get home in my own bed.

Until next time! :)

No comments: