Tuesday, January 13, 2004

...and then, maybe not

Well, I may have spoken too soon! Now my throat is scratchy, dry and hurts. I REALLY hope it is nothing! I'm thinking my discomfort might be a result of the medicine I took last night, but only time will tell.

Anyway, I'm just sitting around watching the movie "Emma", starring Gwyneth Paltrow. It is quite a funny movie based on Jane Austen's book. What I didn't know was this - the movie "Clueless", with Alicia Silverstone, is also based on the story of "Emma". I must say, I haven't read the book (although now I plan to), but I have enjoyed both movies. *sigh* Another book to add to my list. :-)

Speaking of movies, I did finally get to see "LOTR: The Return of the King." All I can say is "wow". I must go and see it again, for I know I missed many things. I absolutely love those movies! I think the next time I go see it, I want to go by myself. That way, there are no distractions and I can give it my full attention!

No comments: