Sunday, January 25, 2004

Shaping up to be a busy week

There is so much to do this next week, I don't know if I'll ever get it all done! The ministry I work for is having a college getaway this weekend, so we will be preparing for that - which means I've got a lot of paperwork to get done. In addition to that, it's the end of the month, so I've got to get our financial report done to send in to our home office. That's just what I have to do at work.

My room is still a mess....although it is a bit more organized. It's not that I haven't wanted to attack the room and get it clean.....I simply ran out of time! Of course, there were some times I could have put to better use, but hey....who doesn't goof off every now and then! Besides that, I haven't felt well for the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure what it is. I've been exercising regularly, but I think I need to do better with what I'm eating. I haven't been eating like I should - eating way too many carbs. I know some people think that's crazy....but I guess I'm one of those folks that need to watch carbs. When I cut back on them, I feel ten times better and have more energy....not to mention I lose weight like crazy! Time to get back into the groove of healthy eating. I probably should get my "sleep time" back on schedule. I'm going to have to start going to bed at 10pm. :)

Anyway....today was fabulous! We had a great time in church and then had the pastor and his family over for lunch. His uncle was our guest preacher today and he also came over. Deedee (one of my roommates) and I love to have company over. We're both very "people" oriented and love being with friends and/or family.

Well, it's past my bedtime already, so I'll close for now.

p.s. I can't wait for our Super Bowl party on Sunday!!!! We're going to have a blast!!!

No comments: