Monday, January 12, 2004

Yuck

After making it through the worst of the flu season, I fear I may be coming down with something. I feel like crap today. :(

Last night, I didn't feel so hot. In fact, I decided not to go to Winter Fest and see Audio Adrenaline, Relient K, Todd Agnew....and a whole bunch of other good artists....because I felt so crummy (and because I didn't really have the money!) In addition to that, my boss' wife had strep throat last week, and this morning I woke up with a sore throat. I hope and pray it is not strep! I do not like being sick.

Blah.

In spite of that, I praise God this morning...just because. I see His hand working in my life and the lives of so many others, and know that He has great things in store for us this year. I can't wait to see what He's going to do!

My pastor gave our "State of the Church Address" yesterday, and I am so excited and encouraged by what God is doing in our congregation. We've seen amazing growth this year (not just with numbers, but with lives changed by God) and anticipate seeing much more. I love the church I attend. The people are incredible.

Well, "Happy Monday!" and God bless. I guess I'd better get to work. :)

No comments: