Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Real quick

Just wanted to post something for today. I went and worked out this afternoon....water aerobics. I love doing that! If you think it is easy, guess again! It can be challenging, especially when you're using styrofoam dumbbells. I am so tired! But it is a good feeling.

I'm plan on getting up early to go work out before I go to work. I found out today they have a Pilates class at 5:45 am and I want to try it out.

I am trying to get in shape. I've always enjoyed working out, but have never really committed to a daily regimen - or even a regular schedule. It is time I must! Since adopting a change in eating habits - trying to stay away from unnecessary carbs (especially white flour) and sugar - I have lost 20 lbs! Woohoo! I won't tell you how many I have yet to go, but suffice it to say it will take some time. Working out will speed the process up.

Nevertheless, I'm excited! I'm hoping that by sharing this with the world, I'll be more accountable to stick to my goals. I will definitely be keeping you apprised of my successes, and yes, my failures - which I hope to keep to a bare minimum!

Wish me luck! (Or just pray for me!!!!!)

No comments: